Terms of employment: full time, however working schedule may be dictated by the company requirements.
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Based in Riyadh.
Department: Sales Department
Reports to: CEO
Nationality of preference: Lebanese
Priority is given to KSA residents or candidates with previous experience in KSA.
Successfully managing our sales operation in KSA with respect to specific sales targets and a high level of performance standards
Making sure that company policies & procedures are properly implemented.
Directly contributing to the expansion of our market share and the increase of the profit margins
1-Education: BA in Business Management or BS in Engineering (telecommunications or other related fields)
MBA is a plus
2-Credentials (certificates, courses, memberships): Recommended CAPM or PMP certification and/or Sales Management courses.
• 5+ years and above of experience in sales management in KSA
• Experience in networking and IP is recommended (expert knowledge in Cisco Products and Solutions)
• Experience in leading a sales team is essential
4-Languages: fluent in Arabic & English
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe. Familiraity with Google email for work is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Dynamic, creative and capable of taking initiative.
• Capable of drafting business intelligence reports.
• Familiarity with online CRM platforms is a bonus.
• Challenges others to develop as successful sales consultants/account managers while clarifying roles and responsibilities.
• Pursues excellence in all aspects of business.
• Possesses the expert knowledge to identify growth opportunities.
• Builds a rich network of business alliances and partners that contribute to the market expansion of Data Consult in the Saudi market.
• Able to lead a team handling diverse market sectors and diverse technologies.
Key responsibilities and competences:
• Marketing and selling the know-how and skills of the company’s expertise
• Setting sales strategies, directing senior account managers and ensuring their sales targets are met through proper guidance and follow up
• Responsible for reaching sales & profit targets in accordance to set budget
• Manages day-to-day sales activities of his team
• Supporting and developing the relation with the actual suppliers and establishing new ones
• Supporting and developing the relation with the customers
• Follows up regularly on individual sales quotas through weekly and monthly meetings and takes corrective measures when needed.
• Ensures that his team is logging the sales data on company sales tools as per the processes and procedures in vigor.
• Follows up on the career growth of his team by proactively defining their career path and personal development plans.
• Ensures healthy relations with both customers and partners
• Coordinates with the Corporate Marketing & Branding Manager on all promotional events.
3- Client Management
• Manages client interaction and expectations for multiple or large-scale development efforts.
• Anticipates clients needs and proposes alternative technical solutions.
• Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Possess a knowledge base of each client's business, systems and objectives.
• Ensure that the company’s interests are protected at all times and exceptions/special discounts are approved by upper management.
• Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project in coordination with the Accounting Department.
• Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
• The workplace can be either Data Consult offices or at the customer’s premises.
• All activities of Data Consult falling under the Sales Department scope of responsibility.
• The services provided consists of all the projects that Data Consult is currently affiliated with and handled by the Sales Manager’s corresponding team.
• Holds regular status meetings with sales teams.
• Keeps sales team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
• Effectively communicates relevant information to all stakeholders.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Optimizing coordination among the sales and technical teams (presales and project management)
Travel information: Mobile and able to travel (valid passport required)
Click through to find support.
Data Consult acquires Worldnet
Lebanon, 15 March 2016: Data Consult, a leading Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company with a multi-regional...
VMware Event - The New Model of IT
On September 14th, 2015, Data Consult and VMware hosted an event at Phoenicia Hotel Beirut to discover...
NetApp Event - Go Further, Go Faster
On June 10th 2015, Data Consult and NetApp hosted an event at Phoenicia Hotel Beirut where NetApp’s...