Terms of employment: full time, nevertheless, working schedule may be dictated by the company requirements.
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Based in Lebanon.
Department: Managed Services
Reports to: Managed Services Manager
To be part of the dynamic and fastpaced managed services team, providing remote services and support for clients in Lebanon and the region.
1-Education: Bachelor in Computer or Communications Engineering
2-Credentials (certificates, courses, memberships) Cisco/VMware/Microsoft Certification is a plus.
3-Experience: 0-3 years
4-Languages: fluent in Arabic & English, French is a plus
Prerequisites/Special skills in the following:
- Experience with VMware / Microsoft Server Environment / Storage Solutions is a plus.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to work on a fast certification track as per department needs.
Key responsibilities and competencies:
- Remotely solving support and Managed Services cases for clients through remote desktop sharing (WebEx) or direct management access to the equipment
- May be called to short-term missions on premise
- Resolving tickets in a timely manner and in accordance with the clients' maintenance contracts SLA
- Writing cases reports and validating them with the Managed Services Manager
- Managing clients' cases through company CRM
Click through to find support.
Data Consult acquires Worldnet
Lebanon, 15 March 2016: Data Consult, a leading Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company with a multi-regional...
VMware Event - The New Model of IT
On September 14th, 2015, Data Consult and VMware hosted an event at Phoenicia Hotel Beirut to discover...
NetApp Event - Go Further, Go Faster
On June 10th 2015, Data Consult and NetApp hosted an event at Phoenicia Hotel Beirut where NetApp’s...